Label: Parlophone - 219 780362 2,EMI - 219 780362 2,MPL (2) - 219 780362 2 • Format: CD Album • Country: Mexico • Genre: Rock • Style: Pop Rock, Classic Rock
Paul’s first studio album of the came four years after the critically and commercially successful Flowers In The Dirt. As with that album, Off The Ground featured some collaborations with Elvis Costello, in ‘Mistress And Maid’ and ‘The Lovers That Never Were’. In fact, all the lyrics were given a thorough test, as Paul recalled at the time. “When I came to do this album one of the things I thought Estimated Reading Time: 1 min.
· Paul McCartney – Off The Ground Label: Parlophone – 7 2 7, Parlophone – CDPCSD , Parlophone – CDPCSD, MPL (2) – 7 2 7, MPL (2) – CDPCSD , MPL (2) – CDPCSD, MPL (2) – 7 2.
· Paul McCartney - Hope Of Deliverance (Off The Ground), , Vinyl video 4K, 24bit/96kHz/5(3).
· Flowers in the Dirt did earn good reviews but perhaps more important was its accompanying tour, McCartney's first full-fledged world tour in years. Given the tour's enthusiastic reception, McCartney could wait until to deliver the album's proper sequel, Off the it isn't as consciously ambitious, Off the Ground certainly picks up where Flowers left off, as McCartney /10().
· Paul McCartney - Hope Of Deliverance (Off The Ground), , Vinyl video 4K, 24bit/96kHz.
- Payday At Coal Creek - Odetta - Odetta Sings The Ballad For Americans And Other American Ballads (Vi